Board of Directors
Chairman of the Board
Born and raised in the Harrisburg area.
Married with three daughters.
Attend Christian Life Assembly and employed as the Director of Facilities for Lower Dauphin School District.
Graduated from Geneva College in 1987 with a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering.
Co-founder of The 3 Star Foundation and former Executive Director. Have worked with many youth in various capacities such as coach, youth leader, Sunday School teacher, program director and volunteer since 1990.
- Born in Buffalo, New York and recently moved with Wife Trudy to Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania in July of 2008
- He has worked in the education profession for over forty years, serving as both a Teacher and Principal
- Began volunteering with the organization in December 2009 and was invited to join the Board of Directors in the Spring of 2011
- Currently, he is a courier for Members 1st Federal Credit Union out of Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Born and raised in New Bern, NC
- Attended college at the University of Richmond on a basketball scholarship
- In 1994, he graduated with a degree in Speech Communications and a minor in Sports Science
- Has been on Staff with the Foundation since its inception back in 1995 and became the President of the organization back in 2006
Born and raised in the Linglestown/Harrisburg area.
Married with one son
Attends Christian Life Assembly in Camp Hill, PA
Has worked for BELCO Community Credit Union for 32 years. As the Business Development Specialist, Tricia works with many businesses and Chambers of Commerce in the surrounding 7-counties that BELCO serves. Tricia is responsible for teaching financial education and works with employers to promote financial wellness to its employees. She also works with many local high schools and non-profit organizations by providing resources and giving presentations on financial topics, such as: Budgeting, ID Theft, Understanding Credit, and more.
In 2010, Tricia started volunteering with 3-Star by teaching financial literacy to the students, her involvement has grown over the years to assist with events, administrative assistance and as of 2014, proudly serves on its board.
Born and raised in Steelton, PA and the second oldest of six children. (5 boys and 1 girl) Graduated from Steelton Highspire High School is 1976 and attended Clarion State University for two years. Both Undergraduate and Graduate degrees in Workforce Education and Development came from Penn State University. Certified as both a Vocational Director and PK-12 Principal, I currently serve as the Assistant Director - Students at the Lebanon County Career and Technology Center in Lebanon PA. Having been raised in a family with Christian values, I met and married my wife, Denise at an early age and have spent the last 38 years raising four college educated children and assisting with 7 beautiful grandchildren in Harrisburg PA. All the glory goes to my God and my parents. Teaching in public school Harrisburg City for 16 years and have served as an Administrator for the last 14 years. I've always had a passion working with young folk, beginning with my studying Elementary Education, coaching varsity sports, serving as an Assistant Scout Master for Troop 40 Boy Scout Troop, to mentoring and filling the position of Program Coordinator for 3-Star Foundation for the last 7 years.
Has volunteered for 3-star since